The online store GS TRANS hosted on the website www.gstrans.gr with company ID GS TRANS S.MPC and headquarters in Agia Paraskevi, Attika, Greece processes personal data provided by the Customer for the fulfillment and consequently verification of the Terms and Conditions governing the processing of electronic orders, the shipment of products and the necessary communication for a time period required by law.
1. GS TRANS S.MPC, with the identification company GS TRANS S.MPC, and its registered office in Ag. Friday Attica (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator")
2. The contact details of the Operator are: e-mail: email@example.com tel .: +30 2106397563.
3. Personal data shall include any information relating to a recognized or identifiable natural person.
Origin of personal data:
1. The Operator processes the personal data obtained with the consent of the Customer and collected through the customer cooperation request, which is located on the electronic platform of WWW.GSTRANS.GR.
2. The Operator shall process only the data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and the purchase of the Customer.
3. The Operator shall process personal data for the purposes of sending products and for accounting purposes, as well as for the necessary communication between the two parties, for the period of time required by law.
4. Personal data is not disclosed or transmitted to other countries.
Purpose of data management:
The Operator processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website WWW.GSTRANS.GR in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR.
2. Completion of the electronic application for cooperation, created by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number, Legal Corporate Documentation).
3. Regulation of laws and regulations arising from the relationship between Customer and Operator.
4. Personal data is necessary for the completion of the mutual cooperation agreement. The cooperation agreement cannot be completed without personal data
Duration of personal data storage
1. The Operator stores the personal data for the period deemed necessary for the completion of the rights and obligations arising from the relationship and the contract between the Operator and the Customer and for a period of 3 years from the completion of any existing contract
2. The Operator must delete any personal data after the end of the period specified as necessary for the retention of personal data.
Recipients and personal data processors
Three parts that may be processed by the Customer's personal data are subcontractors of the Operator. The services of these subcontractors are necessary for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the Operator and the Customer.
Operators of the Operator are considered:
Webnode AG (e-shop platform)
The shipping company
Google Analytics (website statistics)
In compliance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. Access to personal data.
2. The modification of personal data.
3. Deletion of personal data.
4. Objection to the processing of personal data.
5. Data transfer.
6. The revocation of the acceptance of processing by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The submission of a complaint to the competent authority in case of violation of the Regulation.
Personal data security
1. The Operator declares that it undertakes to take all the technical and organizational measures that are considered necessary for the preservation of personal data.
2. The Operator has taken technical precautions to safeguard the data, in the sense of securing access to the computer via code, antivirus software and continuous maintenance.
1. By placing an online order on the website www.gstrans.gr, the Customer confirms that he has been informed of the terms governing the protection of personal data and fully accepts them.
2. The Customer accepts the terms by checking the corresponding box in the order form.
3. The Operator reserves the right to renew these Terms at any time. The updated version of the Terms must be published on this website. These Terms apply in full since 13/04/2020.